We thank everyone who supported us in creating this site with their curiosity and ideas. Especially, a warm thanks to all attendees at the COINS Conference 2011 in Switzerland. Chapeau and kudos to all the developers that published software libraries and services we are pleased to use:
- The sigma.js team with the MIT licensed graph rendering plugin. A great work!
- The creators of processing.js for providing a simple tool to create automated graph animations.
- Typekit for a great webfont experience.
- Google Refine, a super tool for working with big and messy data.
- Photo artist Leo Nemirovsky for enabling cool image impressions.
- BitBucket for enabling a nice Git Hosting experience.
- Last but not least, we like to thank the producers, directors and actors of Good Will Hunting for giving us the inspiration for this project.